Thomas Consulting offer a wide range of structural engineering services, including designs for timber frame, steel, concrete, masonry and composite materials.
Our service allows us a unique perspective and approach to structural design. We have experts across structural, geotechnical, civil and hydraulic disciplines and offer these services internally or as part of our trusted 3rd party supply chain. This combined approach allows us, as a team, to provide a complete solution to our valued clients.
We follow the best industry engineering management, CAD, BIM and computer modelling practices. Project delivery success is enhanced by using advanced 3D drafting and modelling software and is integral to everything we do. We consider every site’s individual constraints as opportunities and through technology and all our experience, we help our clients get maximum value for their investment.
By combining the latest technology, best practice construction techniques and innovative ideas we provide unique solutions to complex projects. Program requirements, material quantities, safety, value engineering, site constraints and client aspirations are all taken into consideration through the design process.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Steel framed multi-story buildings
- Foundations, concrete sub-structures and retaining walls
- Timber frame design
- Structural capacity assessment
- Modular and temporary buildings
- Sign boards and other hoarding
- Dilapidation, condition inspections and reports including remedial specifications
- Design and assessment of road infrastructure (bridges, culverts etc.)
- Domestic building conversions and existing property development
- Offshore Structures
…NEED ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, we use it
Pier Head, Liverpool
The striking new ferry terminal and offices for the Mersey Ferry is located adjacent to Liverpool’s historic 3 Graces, a World Heritage site.