What We Do
We provide you with the highest quality engineering service, while maintaining the highest level of safety and efficiency, with the most cost-effective processes.
As planning policy evolves, more information is needed to allow the relevant Statutory Authorities determine the suitability of developments. Predominantly, this concentrates on ensuring suitable drainage to reduce flood risk as a result of the development and addressing legacy land issues from previous uses causing contamination.
How we can help
We can assist you in gathering and providing the required information to support the application for your project to suit the approvals process of Local Authority planning, Lead Local Flood Authority, Environment Agency/Natural Resources Wales or the local Water Authority. Whether this is a single residential property, a large residential development site, industrial or commercial use we can advise of suitable drainage strategies, flood risk and legacy land use issues.
Our Main Services
- Pre-applications for highways, drainage and Environment Agency
- Phase 1 Preliminary Risk Assessments (legacy land uses and contamination)
- Strategic SuDs planning
- Stage 2 feasibility studies
- Water pipe risk assessment
- Flood Risk Assessments (FRA) or Flood Consequence Assessment (FCA) Wales
- Drainage strategy
- Suds approving body (SAB) (Wales)
- Structural inspection reports for suitability of conversions