What We Do
We provide you with the highest quality engineering service, while maintaining the highest level of safety and efficiency, with the most cost-effective processes.
Our offering of Structural Engineering design services are delivered across a variety of sectors from residential to education, commercial to industrial and nuclear to defence. We undertake designs in steel, concrete, masonry, timber and composite materials. The size of projects range from a single beam for removing a wall in a residential building to full scale housing developments and large scale commercial/industrial buildings and nuclear assessments.
We can provide design from the ground up including the design of foundations, retaining walls, modular and temporary buildings, steel/concrete/timber framed multi-storey or multi-bay buildings.
How we work
We utilise various computer modelling practices to best suit your project and can integrate this with 3D modelling and your BIM processes as required by the project. We consider every site’s individual constraints as opportunities and through technology and all our experience, we help our clients get maximum value for their investment.
Our Main Services
- Domestic residential conversions and extensions
- House type calculations
- Reinforced concrete framed structures
- Multi-storey steel frame
- Multi-bay structures
- Timber frame design
- Foundation design including specialist foundations and sub-structures including rafts and pile / ground beam solutions
- Retaining structures, aqueous and earth retaining
- Nuclear structures, including seismic qualification
- Basement structures
- Structural capacity assessments
- Structural appraisal of plate structures by finite element analysis