- Route – Lancashire Way officially 291 miles, ascending 30,873 feet of fells/hills and visiting 75 villages/towns
- Actual distance covered, including excursion – 311miles
- Time taken – 20 days averaging about 5.5 hours walking per day
- One old guy and his dog – Black Labrador Max
- Lots of public photos on my Facebook page but I attach a couple
- Oddest moment – Microlight crashing over hedge, fortunately no serious injuries to pilot.
I am walking the 291 mile long Lancashire Way to raise funds for the MS Society your help would be very appreciated, donations can be made at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidWyatt13