We are proud to have been structural engineers on a variety of leisure projects throughout the United Kingdom. Our structural engineering projects have ranged from the Knowsley Leisure and Youth Centre to an indoor football facility in the Outer Hebrides to withstand 140mph winds.
We have also undertaken the structural inspections, grandstand design and designs for new facilities including hospitality, changing rooms and community hubs for AFC Telford, Shrewsbury Town FC, Lancaster City FC, Morecombe FC and Kirkby Lonsdale RUFC. Our experience in this area has enabled us to also work on the structural design of school and college sports facilities.
Our leisure services work also extends to the structural engineering for refurbishment of hotels including listed buildings, spas and has even included the civil engineering design for camping and caravan sites.
LEISURE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Designs prepared and checked by Chartered Engineers
- Structural Engineering Services covering traditional and framed buildings
- Highways and Drainage Engineering
- Specialisms including Raft and Piled Foundations, Timber Framed design and CDM Principal Designer
- Projects including New-Build, Refurbishment and Re-modelling
- All aspects of projects throughout the Leisure Industry including Hotel, Sports and Health facilities
The number of football grounds in the UK