We are proud to have been the structural engineer on a wealth of leisure projects throughout the United Kingdom. Our structural engineering projects have ranged from the Knowsley Leisure and Youth Centre to an indoor football facility in the Outer Hebrides to withstand 140mph winds.
We have also undertaken the structural inspections, grandstand design and designs for new facilities including hospitality, changing rooms and community hubs for AFC Telford, Shrewsbury Town FC, Lancaster City FC, Morecombe FC and Kirkby Lonsdale RUFC.
Our works also include the structural engineering for refurbishment of hotels including listed buildings, spas and has even included the civil engineering design for camping and caravan sites.
Our wealth of knowledge in this area has assisted in undertaking the structural design of school and college sports facilities
LEISURE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Designs prepared and checked by Chartered Engineers
- Structural Engineering Services covering traditional and framed buildings
- Highways and Drainage Engineering
- Specialisms including Raft and Piled Foundations, Timber Framed design and CDM Principal Designer
- Projects including New-Build, Refurbishment and Re-modelling
- All aspects of projects throughout the Leisure Industry including Hotel, Sports and Health facilities
The number of football grounds in the UK